Digitech GSP-2101 presets converted to Axe II

DLM

Power User
I had converted a bunch of 2101 presets to the Axe Ultra. When I got my Axe II, I converted over several that I like and use. I finally got them pretty much finalized, so I'm posting them here for anyone who wants them. The effects are right. You can adjust the tone to taste.

One note... I've been using output 1 for my rig so I can use the XLR outputs. As such, I have global EQ 1 tweaked to sound good with my cabs. You'll have to EQ adjust the presets accordingly. Here are the tweaks I have on my GEQ 1.

250Hz: -4, 1Khz: -4, 2Khz: -3

The rest are flat. I'll post my bass presets and a Jazz guitar preset I made after 3.0 comes out and I see how it affects the tone.

See my later post in this thread for the fixed version of Rhythmic Orbits and my Jazz guitar preset.

Last edited:
There's an error in Rhythmic Orbits. The panner is set to a width of like 200%. It should be set to 25%. Change that and it'll be a lot more usable. I'll upload a fixed copy when I get a chance. I readjusted the EQ on it as well.

Thanks. I will check these out when I get home today.

Edit:
I also look forward to you jazz patch(es).

Last edited:
Ok, here's the fixed version of Rhythmic Orbits and the Jazzy guitar preset. On the Jazz guitar preset, just adjust your tone knob for desired brightness. Again, for both, please note my global EQ settings in the top post and adjust the EQ in the presets accordingly or to taste.

By the way, the Jazz preset isn't from the 2101. It's just one I made for when I play along with Jazz on the guitar.

Thanks man! :D To be honest, there was no 2101 version of that one. The preset on the 2101 was Eternities clean, but a long time ago I had an Alesis Quadraverb that had something kind of similar to it, and when I'd play my bass through it, it would build in volume until it got this awesome sounding distortion just because the output was too hot and got overdriven. I was able to re-create the same type of thing with Eternities Driven.

Honestly, most of these presets sound awesome as hell with my fretless bass. The only two that don't so much are Airgulls and Dirty Delay Haven. You can get some really sweet sounding stuff out of them with a fretless that you can't do with a fretted guitar or bass.

I realize this thread is years old - but its exactly what I was looking for. How do I download the patches?

Apparently others are able to download presets but I don't see anything to download. Is there something weird about my computer?

Back
Top Bottom