Digitech freqout pedal

Love that! I had a sustainiac pickup once which was cool but I did not like having to give up my neck pickup for it and all the additional electronics + battery required in the guitar cavity kinda bummed me out. Wonder where that pedal would go in the chain - think'll I'll get one when available and try in the AxeFx loop just after the amp and before time based Fx. Somewhere in my pedal closet I have a "Fender Runaway" which does a similar thing but it's an expression pedal format.

I was there too (at the same time Andy was checking this out). The pedal is really cool and won a best in show award at NAMM. I ordered one that evening. It is more than a sustainer and can be an elbow, sustainer or feedback generator depending on the setting. Really impressive

MM

I was there too (at the same time Andy was checking this out). The pedal is really cool and won a best in show award at NAMM. I ordered one that evening. It is more than a sustainer and can be an elbow, sustainer or feedback generator depending on the setting. Really impressive

MM
Sustaniac system does all of those as well, also dependent on setting, but I can understand sprint's concern on giving up the neck pup. Seeing as I only have that system on one guitar this pedal might be a very cool addition. Damn G.A.S.!

How sweet is this pedal. Could this be implemented in the axe fx? Super sweet !
There have been some tweakers who have shared presets for feedback simulation, and they get kudos for their effort and generosity in sharing, but these have left me wanting for more. This pedal sounds *really* good in the demo. I really think for something like this to actually fly in the Axe, we would need Cliff to model the Freqout (or develop his own algorithm). Feedback simulator presets just don't cut it.

Back
Top Bottom