DIGITAL (new setting with an update firmware)

laurent

hi, i'm a french man.
would it be possible with a new firmware to have this in the ULTRA:
- put the axe in slave mode, when using the digital input.
- assign in/out of the axe, independently of the synchronization. (for example: audio in with digital, audio out on xlr, but just the synchro on the digital out).

thanks for answer.
laurent.

Bonjour :)

1) You should have put it in the Wishlist section.

2) program memory of the 1st generation Axe-FX is said to be totally filled up

IMO, there's still room for amps though, until I see official announcement there's not.
But don't hold your breath, they have other products, an Axe-FX II and III to think about ;)

support reply:

Hi Laurent,

Sorry, but at present, development for the Axe-Fx Standard and Ultra are not continued.
All efforts go into the current Axe-Fx II model.
Matt.

me:
congratulations, thanks for all the guys how have ultra or standard.
i'm not able to sell my ultra for an axe 2. (no extra money and spend a lot of for the ultra…).
thanks a lot.
cliff?

laurent.

Bad reply... from you.

And they said "at present". And memory is full (probably).
And you want Cliff to work on 5 products at once and run all daily hassles??
Did you also get the Axe 2nd hand but still feel entitled...?

Ca c'est pas cool!

Last edited:
ok, i'm an idiot.
I am angry because if the support had said to me: we are going to try or not, that is not possible, I would have very well understood. But he says to me directly, that is not any more supported, it is necessary to buy an AXE 2 (in another mail).
thread closed.

ok, i'm an idiot.
I am angry because if the support had said to me: we are going to try or not, that is not possible, I would have very well understood. But he says to me directly, that is not any more supported, it is necessary to buy an AXE 2 (in another mail).
thread closed.
Matt did not say support for the Ultra has been discontinued. He said development has been discontinued. BIG difference.

Back
Top Bottom