Digital IEM MIPRO MI 58 or MI 909?

Listen...I have have been using the MIPRO 909 system for almost 7 yrs now. No issues...EVER...and it still is the best in biz....IMHO

Also....the system feels and looks super high end. The pack you wear is solid and not flimsy. I really love the system and I would pay whatever for whatever is best....I choose this.
That good to hear but I was looking for some info on the MI 58! Do you know anything about that?

That good to hear but I was looking for some info on the MI 58! Do you know anything about that?
Well.......The MIPRO MI-909 and MIPRO MI-58 are both in-ear monitor systems. The MI-909 is the industry's only true digital IEM system, while the MI-58 is a fully digital system that operates in the 5.8 GHz range. The MI-909 has 222 channels, while the MI-58 has 36. The MI-909 has 5.6 ms of latency, while the MI-58 has around 2.2 ms.

Yes latency is different.....but, good enough for R'nR! But if I were to purchase now...I would choose the 58 over the 909.

Last edited:
Well.......The MIPRO MI-909 and MIPRO MI-58 are both in-ear monitor systems. The MI-909 is the industry's only true digital IEM system, while the MI-58 is a fully digital system that operates in the 5.8 GHz range. The MI-909 has 222 channels, while the MI-58 has 36. The MI-909 has 5.6 ms of latency, while the MI-58 has around 2.2 ms.
Mipro is the best in class and it's a decade old. That and price is on point. Bang for buck, or whatever.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom