Digging this Axe Fx, but still learnin!

sounds good!

when the second guitar comes in however it gets too thick. The Beat might be too big (too limited to hell) for that. Maybe if the two guitars were panned a little harder, the sounds were more accomodating to each other and the drums wouldn't take up as much space (frequency wise and duration wise - compressed instead of limited)

sounds good!

when the second guitar comes in however it gets too thick. The Beat might be too big (too limited to hell) for that. Maybe if the two guitars were panned a little harder, the sounds were more accomodating to each other and the drums wouldn't take up as much space (frequency wise and duration wise - compressed instead of limited)
Yeah, I hear what your saying. The right side was at 30% I think by itself so that all came thru in a mono situation (even though I don't know how many people still listen to tunes in mono. But any mp3 lower than 128kbps start to sound like it haha).
Thanks for listening, hopefully as soon as the newer mixes are completed it will shine :)

@KyleUMF this one is with a 8 string Ibanez and I think it was in drop G. Yeah stoopid low :) It more than likely will get re-mixed up to F.
Thanks Midiot and Atomicriffmaster for listening.

Last edited:
?
a mono sound source would simply play both channels in the middle. If you use phase effects (enhancer) a summing to mono would result in massive phase cancellations, but panning two signals hard left and right? nothing wrong with that.

try to get a good stereo mix going before even considering details like that.
A good mix can always be salvaged, a fundamentaly flawed one never sounds good, whatever the reasoning behind it.

Back
Top Bottom