Different modifier settings for different channels?

Marcel

Inspired
Is there a way to configure different modifier settings for different channels? It would make sense to be able to do that but I can’t figure out how to it.

For example, take the amp block. For channel A I want to be able to control the input drive with my expression pedal from 0.5 to 3. For channel B I want to control it with the same expression pedal from 3 to 7. For channel C I want to control the input drive from 5 to 10 using the pitch detector instead. Is this complex setup possible?

If you change channels by switching scenes, you can assign a scene controller to input gain then (pretty sure this works now) assign modifiers to individual scene controller values using FracPad.

Is there a way to configure different modifier settings for different channels? It would make sense to be able to do that but I can’t figure out how to it.

For example, take the amp block. For channel A I want to be able to control the input drive with my expression pedal from 0.5 to 3. For channel B I want to control it with the same expression pedal from 3 to 7. For channel C I want to control the input drive from 5 to 10 using the pitch detector instead. Is this complex setup possible?
This is a feature I would love to have!

Modifiers are assignable either to ALL channels or any single channel in a block.
However, you can't have different settings for the different channels. To get around this I ended up needing to use 3 different control switches assigned to different parameters to accomplish the OP (and my) goal.

Back
Top Bottom