Different IRsfor Different Outputs

Satch4u3

Experienced
Excuse me if this has been covered before, but I could not seem to find a thread on this.

Is it possible to setup a patch that uses two different IRs on outputs 1 and 2? I am looking to use a different IR that goes to FOH than what goes to my onstage monitor (Line6 Stage Source L2T). Some help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Set copy out 1 to out 2 as off (no)

One output going with cab1 to out put 1, split the signal to another raw with cab2 and put fxl block after cab2. Output 2 sends just the cab to signal. U shouls split the signal before cab1.

------------Wah - drive - Amp 1 - cab1 -------output1
-------------------------------------cab2 - fxl - output2

Signal splits after amp1 block

Hope it helps

Excellent. Thank you sir. That is just what I was looking for. It was the fxl block that I was missing in my understanding of this. Thanks again!

Welcome :) when u record u can even use 4 different cabs....stereo cab block and hard pan the out puts to left and right.

Excellent. Thank you sir. That is just what I was looking for. It was the fxl block that I was missing in my understanding of this. Thanks again!

Not in front of my Axe at the moment but can I still control my Output levels 1 and 2 separately using this config?

I have yet to fifugre out how to do this method to use a live cab on stage. I re read the methods in the manual but still become confused as i try it myself :(

Du u mean using a real guitar cab on stage and sending IRs to desk ?
If thats what u want its similar as above. U should not use the cab2 since u send it to your cab. So another raw with fxl, this will go to your cab.

Check yeks presets, he plays with a cab on stage

I have yet to fifugre out how to do this method to use a live cab on stage. I re read the methods in the manual but still become confused as i try it myself :(

IIRC, there is a preset at the end of factory bank C setup for IR to FOH and power amp -> guitar cab on stage.

Back
Top Bottom