• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Difference In SYX Formats?

kartman

Inspired
I apologize as I'm sure this info is somewhere but I can't locate it... I'm new to CabLab and the manual says that bunch for *.syx formats will be created (e.g. XL, AX8, etc). It also says that they can be loaded into alternative FAS products...

Can somebody give me the skinny on why there are different file formats? For example, I have an AxeFXII XL... as long as the syx is ultra res, do I care which I import?

Thanx.

PS - I saw the threads requesting that the user be able to select the desired output format(s). I agree that this would be a good thing as it saves cleanup.

I just converted my first batches today (OH cab sets) and I would have appreciated the ability to pick formats. It wasn't a lot of work to clean up the folders, but it would have saved time on converting and time on clean up.

Now I get to play with them! :)

Top Bottom