Diezel VH4 Tonematch

Hi everybody!

I made a tonematch from my VH4 Diezel channel 3.
Suhr Modern and bogner 2x12 for real amp and same guitar with Ownhammer Mesa cab with tonematch of course.
Where is the real amp in this sample? ;)

VH4 tonematch mp3 by Tonicstudio on SoundCloud - Hear the world

I am gonna guess one of the guys in the above posts is right ......

lol seriously 1 is the VH4 .I think
your close though the DZL model obviously has that low end punch ,much better now on 11

The harmonics in the second clip jump out noticeably more, although I can't tell for certain whether that is due to a difference in the amp or the playing.

I feel like the first or "a" sounds awesome and you can kind of hear the room while "b" sounds more direct and I prefer it. My guess is:
A= amp
B= axe

I think I agree with the popular guess. Also, that riff sounds familiar. Porcupine Tree?

Edit: Nevermind, it's Rage Against The Machine.

Yeah, I realized that shortly after I posted, but your response was quicker than my edit!

Hi!

Yes the amp is A
I have made the tonematch quickly so it could be improved but i'm impressed by the sound of the axe .

I'm going to go with 1st part being the real VH4
2nd part being the TM

This is it for sure .no one knows Deizel like Mo.

Some rumours say when on vacation in Germany He even stays at Peters house.
lol

I think I like 2 a bit better though for clarity .
I will say that both cranked through monitors are shaking my lights the same way

edit :: just saw answer after my post ..again proved if Deizel question always go MO(ventura)

Yes the second one is clearer...
With more time to tweak I think that the Axe could better in a mix than the Diezel.
I have had a lot of Diezel amps and the Axe models are really good

Yes the amp is A

Well there! I don't normally play these games (largely because I've never owned a nice tube amp in my life!) but even though I thought B was the amp, I genuinely wanted it to be the AxeFX to prove me wrong... and it was!

That's properly fantastic to know too! :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom