DIEZEL tidal wave comin' your way!!

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
What's up everyone!

For the last few days I've been working on a demo and I've also demoing Q2.01 and the new Ownhammer Diezel cab that is coming out in a few hours.
Man, I really really like these Quantum 2.01 Diezel amps.
They sound kind of unique but have a HUGE and very pleasant mid-range.
The new Ownhammer DZL pack absolutely slays too.

So for the rhythm parts I used the VH4 silver channel 4 amp.
For the lead parts I used the Das metal amp because it's great for leads.
I only used the OH DZL V30 IR's but I highly recommend checking out the 12K's too.

Hope you dig the new track! :)

Huge! Was playing with the Diezels last night - would love to see how you set them - I don't know them very well. Awesome stuff!

To speak in the 2.01 betazwei - language: "Voll auf die 12".

very tight sounds - wow. But I´m suprised that you used channel 4 for Rythm - 3 not heavy enough?

Is this the same cab as used for the V3-IR´s? 08 or 16ohm?

That was HUUUUUUUGGGE!! Massive! Such awesome riffage and sounds Jon! Nice work!

I'm not sure there is any other modeller out there that can pack that sort of punch as well!

Whoops!
I don't have the original preset anymore but it was a very simple set-up so I just made a new one.
Sounds the same to me.
I'm not entirely sure which IR I used either but it's probably the 121 mixed with the 70.
I usually don't go higher than 01 or 02 on the brightness numbers.
Mostly I stay at 00 for that particular mix.
Need something with a little bit more bite? Try the 57 or 421 instead of the 70 but go higher on the numbers.
More like 05 for those mics.

Attachments

• Guitarjon's Diezel VH4 rhythm.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 63
sounds really great, though i have to commend on the drums and bass,
these sound insanely good, especially the drums and that's at least 50% of a great sound!

You knocked it out of the park with this one, Jon. The guitars are just massive, and the clarity is fantastic. I love how you got such meaty palm mutes and it's not muddy at all. That tone is straight up muscle. Great work!

Oh my god that was the best thing I've heard all week. And I was told by a tinder date last night that she wanted to suck me dry. Awesome job man, you got a shiny talent for tone grabbing

I dig this track! Really edgy, aggressive and a middle-eastern flavor to the solo section, reminded me of Physical Graffiti-era Page and a bit of Satch, great tune! The sound is massive, by the way, especially the rhythm :D

Back
Top Bottom