DIEZEL - MESSA / HETFIELD TONE

i appreciate you taking the time to screen shot these!

i will try to recreate it via 1 amp only through these screen shots at least :p
The issue is that you need the DIEZEL post and the minimum TRIAXIS pre to recreate this. the distor are for touch-ups and timbre in this case. but I estimate that there will be some way to be near.

Good last version. V5, modify and retouch everything that is substantial of the sound, let show and the preset. I have no way of listening to it at a loud volume with a good box, if anyone can try it and let me know. Thank you

Attachments

• DIEZEL MESSA HETFIELD v5.syx
    17 KB · Views: 75
Hello guys . I attach version 6 of the hetfield preset. I really don't know if I get to something similar, what I do know is that all the versions were good presets, some with more serious other s with many media. and others totally different at the beginning. already in version 6 I have retouched up to the parameters of the amplifiers to be able to reach a chord sound, which I like, (not to say that it is the same as the metal one) maybe I would have to try it with EMG james hetfield and see how it sounds and high volume with some neutral cab. I hope your comments greetings and enjoy.

Attachments

• DIEZEL TRIAXIS HETFIELD V6 - BUNDLEE.syx
    17 KB · Views: 35
Hello guys . I was always a fan of the hetfield sound, doing a couple of tests with the DIEZEL amp and the MESSA achieved this sound that I think is pretty decent.
The preset contains a cab titel that I don't know where I stole it from. They like it. I await your comments.
scene 1 cab DIEZEL
scene 2 CAB 4X12 CALI and DIEZEL.
the other scenes are with delay and reverb for everyone's taste.
I upload two audio files the first test is rhythmic sound alone and the second a mix with a theme invented at the time for the occasion.
regards

Hey brother I was able to convert using FracTool from AxeFx II to Axe Fx III but could not replicate the goodness you have going on with the soundcloud example. the search goes on....great work on this patch.

Hey brother I was able to convert using FracTool from AxeFx II to Axe Fx III but could not replicate the goodness you have going on with the soundcloud example. the search goes on....great work on this patch.
Hi Cameron, you may not be charging the cab well. I have already been told. On the other hand, I'm really doing the preset with a dimarzio d-activator pickup, it's not the one. notice that there are 6 versions of the same preset in this whole post and the loose cab. I appreciate the comment, any questions that can help you here I am.

Back
Top Bottom