DIEZEL - MESSA / HETFIELD TONE

RODOLFOPELAIZ

Inspired
Hello guys . I was always a fan of the hetfield sound, doing a couple of tests with the DIEZEL amp and the MESSA achieved this sound that I think is pretty decent.
The preset contains a cab titel that I don't know where I stole it from. They like it. I await your comments.
scene 1 cab DIEZEL
scene 2 CAB 4X12 CALI and DIEZEL.
the other scenes are with delay and reverb for everyone's taste.
I upload two audio files the first test is rhythmic sound alone and the second a mix with a theme invented at the time for the occasion.
regards

Attachments

• DIEZEL MESSA HETFIELD bundlee.syx
    38.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Hello people . I keep trying with this preset. in this case with DIEZEL / TRIAXIS. the truth sounds very good, after seeing all the tuning room of metallica the equipment and the sound comes to this sound quite similar to my ideal.
Little distortion, sound marked deep bass. I clarify seriously the test with dimarzio with which with emg we would be at the point.
We continue with the DIEZEL cab, for me the most successful in this case and I added a delay in parallel to gain a bit of my sound in the headphones. but to record and play live take it out.
I hope you like it and I await your comments I saw that there were many people who got them off and I have not had any comments, as everyone knows the preset is free, a comment is requested to know if I am on the right track.
I leave a sample, sorry for the play is only to hear the tone.
Thanks and enjoy.

Attachments

• DIEZEL TRIAXIS HETFIELD actual tone test.syx
    17 KB · Views: 95
ill gladly download it tonight at home & test it out through my atomic CLR vs my current live preset i use in my Met Tribute :p

im listening through laptop speakers but it seems to sound ok..!

ill have to convert it as an AX8 file first however.

Thanks Mate!! I thought the sample in the mix showed the potential much better so I tried your updated samples in the mix as well. Nice work! May just play around a bit with the cab IR to see if I can get a better fit now, the rest is great.

Thanks Mate!! I thought the sample in the mix showed the potential much better so I tried your updated samples in the mix as well. Nice work! May just play around a bit with the cab IR to see if I can get a better fit now, the rest is great.
Hi friend. I have added a very slight shimmer parallel distor that gives it a bit of grinch, in the cab I decided to put the distance of the micro in 2 and the eq. in 80 hz. I also added a parametric equalizer to define the tone and take out the hz that I don't like. You can play with this to define it. Upload a photo shortly of the preset or the preset itself. Thank you very much for your comment is very helpful.

i actually could not get the files imported into my AX8 even with fractool, so im afraid i cant provide feedback Rodolfo

I can think of the following. I give you images of the preset with its settings and you try to recreate it on ax8. The cab passed it to you separately. try this .

PART 1
The preset complet / modify v3

It's not finished yet

1571826239371.png

compresor
1571826491529.png

amp 1
1571826533541.png

gate
1571826585280.png

dist 1
1571826627094.png

dist 2

1571826668046.png

triaxis

1571826707919.png

eq triaxis
1571826749721.png

GEQ
1571826794470.png

CAB

1571826824021.png

continue in part 2

well after a few long touches this is what remains. maybe a little less medium and less volume, change the microphone of the cab to a 421 dyn and tweaks in the small I hope you like it.
Enjoy it, try this one and tell me. regards

Attachments

• DIEZEL TRIAXIS HETFIELD v4 bundlee.syx
    17 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom