DIEZEL HERBERT - preset and new song

I try your bundle, it's very good, in low tune (F) it's awesome.
Great job man, i just touch some parameters for my guitar/playing, but it's very good ;)

[Quote = "Algone, de la publicación: 1407247, miembro de: 30359"] Trato de su paquete, es muy buena, en la baja sintonía (F) que es impresionante.
Gran hombre de trabajo, tan sólo toco algunos parámetros para mi guitarra / de juego, pero es muy bueno ;)[/ quote]
gracias algone espero que les guste, carga de la prueba para que pueda escuchar. gracias de nuevo ,

I don't know if you will like this changes ;)
hello alg, very good sound, wonderful changes in my guitar but I slightly close the gates of the gate in the way "Y" of the amplifier.
have a mixture made with this preset?

From already thank you very much. we are in contact
enjoyment

I don't all understand but i try to answer.
I don't tweak much your preset for don't lose his charm, i put the "scsel" of the Gate to "Input" i find it more efficient.
I don't touch the "Drive" and "CAB" bloc, just "AMP", i switch on the "BRT" for more harmonics, up the "negative fedback" for more med, put the "Low Freq" (Spkr tab) to 120Hz for more clarity in low freq, up the 125Hz and down the 250Hz (EQ tab) for more massive tone without mud, up the 350Hz for more low med (DynEQ tab) and switch on the "SAT" (in ADV tab).
This is what you want to know?

I don't all understand but i try to answer.
I don't tweak much your preset for don't lose his charm, i put the "scsel" of the Gate to "Input" i find it more efficient.
I don't touch the "Drive" and "CAB" bloc, just "AMP", i switch on the "BRT" for more harmonics, up the "negative fedback" for more med, put the "Low Freq" (Spkr tab) to 120Hz for more clarity in low freq, up the 125Hz and down the 250Hz (EQ tab) for more massive tone without mud, up the 350Hz for more low med (DynEQ tab) and switch on the "SAT" (in ADV tab).
This is what you want to know?
thanks alg but not there I do not express well. I do not speak English and less write use google translator for that is that there says or writes anything. Hahaha .
to sum is a good modification that you did have to try on some recording with 4 tracks.
thanks for the comment .
Note that went up another preset that you may like
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/preset-5153-amp-rodo.118093/

Thanks Rodo for sharing this great sounding preset. I tried it last night and I enjoyed it very much. I made a little clip with your preset. Did not tweak anything yet, but added a reverb and delay block, as I'm a old school type musician, getting now 68 and can't play like you but I love heavy sounding sounds and this one is great. I will also try the modded version of "Alcone" next time when I'm in my practice room. So you can hear your preset played by a different setup and fingers. This is my Vintage Las Paul from FGN (`59 Relic).

Thanks Rodo for sharing this great sounding preset. I tried it last night and I enjoyed it very much. I made a little clip with your preset. Did not tweak anything yet, but added a reverb and delay block, as I'm a old school type musician, getting now 68 and can't play like you but I love heavy sounding sounds and this one is great. I will also try the modded version of "Alcone" next time when I'm in my practice room. So you can hear your preset played by a different setup and fingers. This is my Vintage Las Paul from FGN (`59 Relic).

incredible relamente balck is what I have been asking for a long time someone proves my preset, not for commercial purposes but to know comosuenan on other computers and other guitars, other spaces, etc certainly for me it is a great pleasure that you try one my preset since I have seen many videos and sound great with your style and your teams live. no more I appreciate your video again and your good vibes. Thank you .
regards

Back
Top Bottom