Diezel Demo

Translates really good to AX8, using FracTool.
Should Amp and Cab be set to Y?
Did you adjust a lot of advanced params?

absolutely great sounding preset here.. thank you !

Thank you, and thanks for listening!

Wow, that sounds a great 80's metal tone. Every time I've tried the Vh4 it felt really stiff in the mids. Thanks for the preset, will be checking it out. Factory cab or no?

Thanks! Yep, factory cab. -- Uber V30 (RW)

Translates really good to AX8, using FracTool.
Should Amp and Cab be set to Y?
Did you adjust a lot of advanced params?

Correct, amp and cab are both set to Y. The only advanced param I edited was dephase, which I brought up slightly past 12 O'clock. Well, the Saturation Switch was also turned on and Saturation Drive was set to about 2. Everything else is based on the standard amp controls.

Sounds great, I too am a fan of the VH4. Cheers

Thanks! I think it's a great amp if you can get it dialed in for your guitar.

Last edited:
Reactions: yek
Damn, I tried this on my setup and sounds nothing like the track. Dark and muddy! It really is crazy how much guitar and setup affects the preset sound.

Damn, I tried this on my setup and sounds nothing like the track. Dark and muddy! It really is crazy how much guitar and setup affects the preset sound.

That sucks. Just out of curiosity, which guitar are you using? In my case, the same presets change quite a bit depending on pickup height.

Thank you, and thanks for listening!

Thanks! Yep, factory cab. -- Uber V30 (RW)

Correct, amp and cab are both set to Y. The only advanced param I edited was dephase, which I brought up slightly past 12 O'clock. Well, the Saturation Switch was also turned on and Saturation Drive was set to about 2. Everything else is based on the standard amp controls.

Thanks! I think it's a great amp if you can get it dialed in for your guitar.

Aha, SAT. Well, I'm not a really a fan of 80's hair metal but the preset sure sounds terrific. With Bass cranked and such, great job.

Back
Top Bottom