Diezel + 5150 = Bawls!

Antenna

Inspired
So I've been tweaking this tone a good bit for a while. I've been working on using Das Metal and emulating elements from a 5150 into the tone! I'm pretty much falling in love with it! I used my Carvin DC727 instead of my beloved Ibby. I think my Carvin's turning into my favorite guitar atleast lately!

Chain is TS808 -> Das Metal -> Mesa Cab

Check it!

Thanks guys! The post EQ is really just a cut in both the low mids miss to help it sit alittle better and a high pass filter. Pretty minimal post processing!

WOWZ! It's odd I have been messing with the same idea of doing the Das Metal with the 5150 but I swapped out the tone stack. Could you please load the patch? Also, what Mesa cab did you use?

WOWZ! It's odd I have been messing with the same idea of doing the Das Metal with the 5150 but I swapped out the tone stack. Could you please load the patch? Also, what Mesa cab did you use?

My midi capabilities are a no-go at the moment so I can't load the patch but I essentially gave the diezel power settings a tweak to the 5150's. The tonestack is still Diezel. I used Recto 2 for the cab.

Back
Top Bottom