• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

D20

Experienced
This is a demo featuring Dieswitch Drums from It Might Get Loud Productions. These are some amazingly mix ready samples and i barely had to do any processing at all on them. Right out of the box they are super punchy and BIG sounding! Do yourself a favor and go check them out as the are very affordable too!

https://www.itmightgetloud.org/product/dieswitch-drums/

Guitars were my Jim Root tele into my Axe Fx II XL. 5150 amp model and i used the "CHOPS OF LIFE" IR from ML Soundlab.

Bass was my Spector NS-2 with the TSE Audio BOD vst. Black Rooster Audio's VPre-73 was also used as the first plugin in my bass chain.

D20

Experienced
I exported a drums only mix as well this morning so everyone can hear what they sound like alone.

Top Bottom