Did you sell Axe Fx/MFC after the purchase of the AX8

you will have to pry my AXE-FX XL+ from my cold dead hands, but I could unload my AX8 if need be...but I won't.

If you haven't used it in months, it's very likely you won't use it again. Too much money sleeping in the corner and losing value. Sell it, you can always buy it again 2nd hand if you feel you need it.

I kept my MFC and my Axe FX 2 after my AX8 purchase. They are both mark 1 units. Id sell the MFC now that I know i dont really need it but just havent gotten around to it.

I kept mine and even though I'm using the AX8 most of the time there are limitations so there will times I will need the Axe FX llXL so it's not going anywhere!!!

Sold my XL+ and XL and MFC. Haven't looked back. The AX8 more than meets my needs for performance, and that includes using lush, ambient reverbs and multiple delays. In the beginning, I used Strymon units but quickly found out that those weren't necessary.

Nope, I use and kept both. Actually after I bought the AX8, I sold my mark I/II axe/mfc and upgraded to an XL+/mark III mfc

When we run/provide our own sound I use the XL+ that's in our main rack which also stays in the trailer most of the time. And when sound is provided or when we choose not to bring the rack I will use the AX8.
I use the AX8 for all rehearsals as well. And it's my go-to when creating/dialing a new patch at home into an atomic CLR.

Had not planned on it, but sold my AX II XL & MFC MKIII about two month's after getting my AX8. It wasn't that I needed the money, but I could see the AX8 would fill my needs for at least a couple of years, and having been here since the Standard I felt like selling my XL now while it was still current was better than doing it after the next version of the rack-mount is introduced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom