Did you marry that unconditional fan that never missed your gigs?

My favourite shows are when the band member's girlfriends/wives are all there and they
sit with chronic bitch face because they have already heard those damn songs way too many
times and then magically after a few drinks they are suddenly all into it and happy as pie. :)

Never actually happened. I have heard stories about it, though. ;)

Once upon a time, there was someone who would analyze original songs, try and
and decipher the lyrics and constantly ask, "What did you mean by that?"

"Not everything is always about YOU, Honey."

Or is it? ;)

My Ex wife comes to more gigs than my current. Sometimes they are both there along with old girlfriends. Yikes! I prefer to play in front of strangers. It makes the break so much more comfortable.
When I was engaged to marry my current wife, I had a female coworker who was like a best (platonic) friend. We called her my "weekday girlfriend" while my fiancee was my "weekend girlfriend". One night my ex-wife and her girlfriend were in town, and all four women came to watch me play pool in my weekly pool league match. We all sat at the same table and still laugh about the time I went on a "date" with my weekday girlfriend, my weekend girlfriend, my ex-wife, and her girlfriend. Best part of that night was watching all my clueless pool league buddies trying to pick up on my lesbian ex and her girlfriend. :laughing:

A different shared activity (cycling) brought us together. My wife enjoys hearing us play ( but mostly just let’s me have my hobby and she does her own things)

Back
Top Bottom