Did I make a huge Mistake??

Hello there. I will be receiving a FX8 (1) and need some serious Les Claypool Octave/Fuzz/Auto Way and possible synth goodness.

Upon further reading this seems almost impossible?? Is there a way to get these super wet sounds??

Can't post URL's yet so..... Something like Final Voyage of Liquid Sky, Hennepin Crawler, Eyes of the Squirrel

Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Dharma

If you play guitar, and use a tube amp, you did not make a mistake buying an FX-8. It is a great effects unit. fuzz, octave, and wah will not be a problem once you learn how to edit patches.

I've been able to create Range Against the Machine Wammy sounds & the warbled solo tone for The Smashing Pumpkins Cherub Rock & they sound wicked live.

Take some time to learn the FX8 1st & then share your results.

Bands create all kinds of weird things in the studio....but most of it is easy to re-create.

X

Didn't load anything, but there were some bass presets on the unit and this thing is SICK!!!!!!!!! Only issue is volume spikes between scenes/banks and the fact that if I turn a pedal on or off from a scene it seems to hold the change. It goes back if I change Banks, but not from scene to scene. I also gotta get a better understanding of navigating everything. All this mornings trial and errors where straight with the board and not the PC editor yet.

I have a show and wanted to see if I could get away with using a handful of sounds.

And Yes I am!!!!!!

Will report back and hopefully all will be right with the world.......

Enjoi the weekend y'all
Dharma

Back
Top Bottom