Did I get a Waitlist Confirmation Email?

Mark L.

Inspired
So I know I sent my request to get on the FM3 waitlist (have the email from June 2019), but I can't find a confirmation email. What address does the confirmation email come from? If I never got a confirmation, does that mean I'm out of luck and have to wait to order it when it's in the store?

My email request had "FM3 Waitlist" as the subject, and "Please add me to the waitlist" as the message. Did I do it wrong?

So I know I sent my request to get on the FM3 waitlist (have the email from June 2019), but I can't find a confirmation email. What address does the confirmation email come from? If I never got a confirmation, does that mean I'm out of luck and have to wait to order it when it's in the store?

My email request had "FM3 Waitlist" as the subject, and "Please add me to the waitlist" as the message. Did I do it wrong?

Comes from waitlist@fractalaudio.com

Same issue here. Sent the request for the wait list on 4/24/19 @ 11:34am EDT. I never received a confirmation that I'm on the list.

I had an issue like this when I signed up for the FC6/12 waitlist. It seems to happen occasionally. I emailed sales@fractalaudio.com and they confirmed I was on the list. I'm willing to bet that you are fine.

Search your email for this string:

--- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ---

or maybe this:

THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS CONFIRMS WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR WAIT LIST REQUEST.

That might help you find it

Why lol? Only amateurs can post hey I got mine?
Guess you missed the point I was trying to make. Would you expect Steve VAi, for instance, to post here, Hey I got mine? Jeeezzzz! Some units (in the past anyway) went first to pro's, as in those who ENDORSE the fractal stuff. Once again , just an example.
Sorry I tried to help.

So you assume that everyone on the waiting list is on this forum AND that everyone will post here when they get an invite?
How is that possible ?

Back
Top Bottom