I've revised this one for Cygnus. It's not too far from the original but I believe the tweaks are worth investigating again if you liked the first one.

Preset: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=8873

Video:

Hi Brett ,
Thanks for this new update , an other gem ... pepite ;) , don t know the right word as i m thinking in french ,
would mind give ....a refresh after new Fw:) .... to two others great great ones you ve made .....
The HIWATT& Fuzzes preset and the 3ATETOO
It would be nice if you would have the time for that ;)
Fafa

Hmmm v2 says it saves but when you get out of manager the preset doesnt show only the original one shows up - not sure why not seen this before ? thanks

Not sure why but when I tried to import this preset (to overwrite your previous DG '75) I end up with a completely blank grid. I was able to import other presets as expected. In any case, as always, thanks for sharing your work; I have more of your presets in my Axe than I care to admit....

Not sure why but when I tried to import this preset (to overwrite your previous DG '75) I end up with a completely blank grid. I was able to import other presets as expected. In any case, as always, thanks for sharing your work; I have more of your presets in my Axe than I care to admit....
I wrote it in FW 16.01 beta 1. That might explain it and I apologise for not pointing that out earlier.

Thanks!!! It's funny, I just got done modding your original an hour ago for Have a Cigar. I can't wait to compare the two.

If I'm on the latest Cygnus version will this preset not work? Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question but I've just tried uploading and it's come in as Empty.

Back
Top Bottom