By request for @fafakiwi. Wish You Were Here tones based on the info I could find on the Gilmourish site and my 70s-centric ears. 8 Scenes of fun that you should be able to use in all sorts of applications, really ... maybe with the exception of 'Radio' - Scene 5. Have fun. Tweak to taste, etc. Happy Easter.

Download from: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7845

Video demo:

Hi Brett
Early in the morning in France ,
I ve looked at your video... maybe two Times
Sounds fantastic .... so impatient to test , taste... your preset with my strat with Gilmour emg pick ups
A great , a huge .... thanks for this , saturday begins well..
You re a gentleman Brett...!!!:)
Take care
Fafa

In my mac i have a Special file , Special with a big ...S, it s called #Burgs Axe III#,
Today i have copy in it this new preset he has created especially to my request .....so thankful to receive disponibility , kindness from people all around the world in the situation we are all dealing with ....
this morning i thought to myself .....wow so many presets in this file from Brett ....of course i have all !!!! they all sound great !!!!
Burgs-starwards ,BurgsBrownies,ThemePark,VoxinBlocks,......and so many others.....
Of course my favourite ones are those dedicated to Gilmour and Pink Floyd, Hope to have one for the " Delicate Sound Of Thunder Era " the Momentary lapse of Resaon Tour as it is personally Gilmour Best sounding tones in Sorrow , Turning Away, and of course Comfortably numb.....
hope you ll do one for it one Day Brett....!!!!
Anyway we all have the chance to have all these tones available from these great human persons and Guru from the Axe.....sometimes for free , sometimes not , but each time you receive consideration , disponibility ......time , consideration .....
you like Pink Floyd ...Burgs ,Thibault and his Fremen ones are terrific, as a huge U2 fan if you had tell me that one day i d be able to play such great awsome tones like Edo do in his packs....i would not have believe it ,
Moke , the Axemaster, who is too discret since a few months , hope everything is still fine for him , Moke you re missing us !!!!!!!!
i want to add Trevor , StratnVox, who has created Shadows presets for the II , the III with hours and hours of work for free ....!!!!!!!!!
A really kind person who i have exchanged many times , Australian like you Brett ...!!!!!!!
Recently Simeon and his gorgeous marvelous tones that a few could create ....myself for sure !!!!!!! Tones also available for free.
I have mentionned a few person as they are ones i exchanged , follow , appreciate the knowledge and human being , there are many others for sure .....
My way of thanking you Brett and all people i ve mentionned are these few words and play their tones , they give us hours of fun , pleasure , sometimes advises......
I was in the mood to take the time to write this this morning .....i m happy , proud of being part of the Fractal community !!!!!
Take care of yourselves ......we ll have better times
Fafa from France ....( sorry for the mistakes ...!!! )

In my mac i have a Special file...
Hey, we've got to look after each other, right? This is my way of helping out. All the best to you. Happy Easter. :)
Wow! Thanks Burgs! DG is one of my all time favorites and you nailed it. Now to get it loaded up. Better get coffee first :)
How was the coffee? Makes me want one now... :D
Thanks mate! Happy Easter...stay well.
You too. All the best.
Thanks again Burgs! Stellar...
No probs. Let me know if it does the job for you.
Wow... so nailed this! I can't stop noodling with the Fuzz Face scene!
Great stuff. More to come. Cheers.

By request for @fafakiwi. Wish You Were Here tones based on the info I could find on the Gilmourish site and my 70s-centric ears. 8 Scenes of fun that you should be able to use in all sorts of applications, really ... maybe with the exception of 'Radio' - Scene 5. Have fun. Tweak to taste, etc. Happy Easter.

Download from: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7845

Video demo:

Thanks Burgs that sounds really cool I can’t wait to give this a try your the best...
Have a Happy Easter :)

Hey @Burgs ! I seem to recall you posted a Hipower HSS preset but I can't find it here or axechange. Didn't you?
I did, yes. But that was a while ago and as usual Cliff has given us great things in the meantime. So I'll update that preset with a little Charvel Dinky and upload it again. Stand by for an Axe-Change link.

Hi Brett ,
Can you give a new version to HIPOWER V4 to be able to have the feel for comfortably , Turning Away , Sorrow from David ....?? ;) :)
It would be great fun ....
Fafa

Back
Top Bottom