DEVIN TOWNSEND - PRESET TRUTH FREE

OH WOW ... how did I miss this album?! I never was a big fan of Devin from the Vai days ... just never registered with me.

But this album is blowing me away! Thanks Rodolfo for bringing it to my attention! I'll definitely be checking out your patch.

OH WOW ... how did I miss this album?! I never was a big fan of Devin from the Vai days ... just never registered with me.

But this album is blowing me away! Thanks Rodolfo for bringing it to my attention! I'll definitely be checking out your patch.
Thanks for post the truth that I also liked me as soon as I heard it. Devin has that deaf and deep bass sound that I love and at the same time sounds very clean. The songs are very theatrical without much complication when it comes to playing but well thought out. A big hug and thank you for your post.

I'm new here - but a YUGE fan of Hevy Devy - his Ocean Machine BioMech album is incredible - going to look for more of his presets her now - thanks! :)

Kevin

This patch works great live but i can't seem to get it to sound right in reaper. Where would I put the fx loop?

[Quote = "Decimator, de la publicación: 1458794, miembro de: 49479"] Este parche funciona muy bien en directo, pero me parece que no puede conseguir que suena bien en segador. ¿Dónde podría poner el lazo de efectos? [/ Quote]
This patch works great live but i can't seem to get it to sound right in reaper. Where would I put the fx loop?
Hello man . In daw reaper . Just create a stereo track or two and record as is in patch. As the Miano has put effect enhance needs to be stereo since it gives that surround sound. Yes that is your question If lonqie me pregubtas is on the loop I would put it after the amp.
Thanks for post . good luck

Back
Top Bottom