Devin Townsend Empath US Tour

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I spent some time with the Devin Townsend tour yesterday. This downstage shot will be of interest to fans of Fractal Audio :)
It's quite a show and worth seeing if you can. HUGE sound. Tour Dates are here: https://www.hevydevy.com/tourdates/
I didn't get a photo, but Haken opened. Great band, and like Ché on Devin's stage they are also using AX8.

Monosnap 2020-03-04 09-56-25.png

Devin's main and backup units:
Monosnap 2020-03-04 09-56-53.png

A shot of the band:
Monosnap 2020-03-04 09-57-54.png

Very cool! I saw Devin earlier this year using the axe fx and it was HUGE! The sound was the best for the festival! Great job M@!

I’m going to see @Poopynuggeteer in Cleveland on the 15th. Can’t wait! I’ve seen him live many times and he never disappoints!

Excited to see The Contortionist as well.

I'll be seeing him next week in Orlando. Can't wait for this show, he appears to be having a blast on it and the level of musicianship on that stage is just nuts. Anxious to see Haken as well, I know very little of their music and generally enjoy seeing a band live first before diving into the albums.

I saw Sunday’s show in Boston and counted 4 AxeFX 3s. Primary and back-up for Devin and Mike, I’d imagine. They sounded fantastic and the “no backing tracks” approach made it the loosest and most organic Dev show I’ve ever seen.

I spent some time with the Devin Townsend tour yesterday. This downstage shot will be of interest to fans of Fractal Audio :)
It's quite a show and worth seeing if you can. HUGE sound. Tour Dates are here: https://www.hevydevy.com/tourdates/
I didn't get a photo, but Haken opened. Great band, and like Ché on Devin's stage they are also using AX8.

View attachment 64571

Devin's main and backup units:
View attachment 64572

A shot of the band:
View attachment 64573
So awesome, any chance of a genuine Devin AXE III preset gift lingering around out there in Fractal land, lol:p

Back
Top Bottom