Devin Townsend. Devin FRAKKIN' Townsend

Hi guys,

We have been working with Devin since 2017 and it is such a great honor for us. Because of your questions I asked him if I can share some details with you about our impulse responses he is using. The answer I got was unexpected:

"Share it all, no problem. I’m happy if it helps people :)"

and attached his main preset!!!

Many, many thanks for this generous gift! Of course, we are sharing it with you! Attached please find it.

Have Fun!
Tom Stu from ValHallIR

Attachments

• DEV CRUSHES Main.syx
    12.7 KB · Views: 154
Wow, thanks so much to you and Devin for this...can’t wait to try it in my Boden 6 with DT Fluence pups?
Hi guys,

We have been working with Devin since 2017 and it is such a great honor for us. Because of your questions I asked him if I can share some details with you about our impulse responses he is using. The answer I got was unexpected:

"Share it all, no problem. I’m happy if it helps people :)"

and attached his main preset!!!

Many, many thanks for this generous gift! Of course, we are sharing it with you! Attached please find it.

Have Fun!
Tom Stu from ValHallIR

FracTool shows Axe-Fx II XL+
hmmm..bummer..just learned the hard way that the III apparently doesn't yet accept all in one Bundle presets converted in Fractool..
unless theres a workaround I ..or (@AlGrenadine ) haven't figured out yet....
EDIT
WOW looks there Is a way thru Fractool..instead of conversion using the drag and drop interface , you have to View the preset, then use the menu in that window to "send to fas device"..and it does!

Last edited:
Hmmmm... Not to look a gift Devin in the mouth..but has anybody got this bundle to load properly with the alleged included IR(S)?
Granted, Ive been trying to use Fractool to convert the the XL+ bundle to III and to ax8, but I get a Unable to Import IR message on the Ax8 bundle which has worked in the past..,any XL+ users able to load/see IRs loaded in the bundle?...Alternately, I own a crapload of Valhallir Packs..I likely have the proper cabs in my collection if they aren't custom mixed..any info that can be shared would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom