DevilDriver / AudioVaultStudio Presets

Excellent! If you send me your username I will designate your uploads as "Artist" presets.

Thanks for sharing Mike.
I found the Lucid Dream Clean very interesting and liked your Uber Strato preset as well.
I've been waiting on Fishman to come out with passive size routes for the Abasi set.
Hopefully that happens.

I know this is a older thread but felt compelled to put "pen to paper".

I downloaded the Xeon driver preset ages ago but had forgotten all about it until I come across it again today and played it for the first time I have just lost 3 hours in aimlessly noodling with this awesome preset.http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=5934

Did a quick search and found this thread.

Try looping a chord progression on scene 4 whilst soloing on scene 3. Totally sublime for my gear,fingers and ears. Many thanks for posting these presets and I'll definitely be grabbing the others.

Just thought I'd give a quick heads up for anyone who may have missed these. Sorry for the thread resurrection but I feel it's totally worth it.

I know this is a older thread but felt compelled to put "pen to paper".

I downloaded the Xeon driver preset ages ago but had forgotten all about it until I come across it again today and played it for the first time I have just lost 3 hours in aimlessly noodling with this awesome preset.

Did a quick search and found this thread.

Try looping a chord progression on scene 4 whilst soloing on scene 3. Totally sublime for my gear,fingers and ears. Many thanks for posting these presets and I'll definitely be grabbing the others.

Just thought I'd give a quick heads up for anyone who may have missed these. Sorry for the thread resurrection but I feel it's totally worth it.
Thanks so much. The Xeon has been a favorite for lots of people.
Mike you are the man. Thanks for these! Anything new to share?

You're very welcome!! I just uploaded 3 more cleans and 3 more high-gain presets. Be sure to check out scenes 1-4 for extra goodies.

Hey Everybody....

Sorry for being away for a while. I just uploaded 6 more presets to the Axe Exchange from my Audio Vault Studio Packs. There are 3 cleans from my California Cleans Pack and 3 distorted presets from my High-Gain Heaven Vol. II Pack. Be sure to check out scenes 1-4 on these for lead tones and low-gain options. Feedback is always welcome. Happy Shredding. Feel free to email me at avi@audiovaultstudio.com if you have any questions you don't want to post here.

Mike Spreitzer
DevilDriver

Hey Mike Spreitzer sir, I thought I would show you the courtesy of giving you ( and anyone undecided) a very small example of how I use your amazing Xeon preset. I can just loop a basic chord progression on scene 4 and noodle away for days on scenes 2 and 3.
I'm just a bedroom hobbyists who loves stereo effects through headphones and your presets delivers BIG TIME. Many thanks for sharing. Just gives me the "oh yeah!!!" feeling.

From the big stage to the bedroom, the Axe FX covers it all.

Back
Top Bottom