AFIII Presets Develop Device | Fractal Axe-Fx III Presets Master Thread

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

developdevice

Inspired
Vendor
Introducing: Premium Hard & Heavy Presets, WAV Cabinet IRs, and Tone Matches for Axe-Fx III

Elevate your sound with my top-notch presets, specifically designed for the Axe-Fx III. Now, fully compatible with the Cygnus X-2 24.05 firmware update, you can count on a seamless and powerful experience.

Get your hands on these carefully crafted presets for both the Axe-Fx III MKII and the original Axe-Fx III (unless otherwise stated). Regular updates ensure you'll always have the latest and greatest sounds to rock out with. Discover the collection here: https://developdevice.com/collections/fractal-axe-fx-iii-presets

Join our roster of satisfied customers, including Jeff Loomis (Arch Enemy), Ahrue Luster (ex-Machine Head), Charlie Scene (Hollywood Undead), Dan Brown (The Amity Affliction), Paul Wardingham (solo artist), and many more. It's time to take your sound to the next level!

Develop Device.jpg
273627341_10220896697031616_4899335212548179200_n.jpg
312720464_10222269860559846_2068395479950445206_n (1).jpg

Last edited:
10 really good useable presets, glad I found this pack dang It's filthy tight and fun as hell, love the filters in the chain too and the delays are wicked tasty...

So on the TMA presets, I just load and thats it?
I Love the Metalforce ll pack wow, thinking of grabbing the Modern Match now

modernmatchaxefxIII_1800x1800.png

MODERNMATCH | Fractal Axe-Fx III
https://premixed-templates-presets.com/products/modernmatch-fractal-axe-fx-iii

A collection of 25 presets (2 scenes each) for Fractal Axe-Fx III. If you like the bands Architects, Northlane, The Ghost Inside, ERRA, and others like them, this pack is the obvious choice for you.

This pack contains 25 deep-tuned presets with a TMA block. Fully compatible with FRFR cabinets.
Ok I just bought this with the coupon and I'll gladly pay full price for this one WOW Dude this Is a Great Great sounding Pack, I went through 12 of them and hahaha just Blown away by these, they are so usable for my productions Thank you bcuz It would take me forever to build these tones !
Recommended....!

Ok I just bought this with the coupon and I'll gladly pay full price for this one WOW Dude this Is a Great Great sounding Pack, I went through 12 of them and hahaha just Blown away by these, they are so usable for my productions Thank you bcuz It would take me forever to build these tones !
Recommended....!
Thanks a lot, dude! 🤘🔥

Hi, unfortunately I am not able to 100% guarantee this at the moment, as I don't have FM9 physically in the studio yet. Once I receive my FM9 unit, the presets will be available shortly.
What is difference between the AFIII and Fm3 ones ? The fm3 one would def work on the fm9

What is difference between the AFIII and Fm3 ones ? The fm3 one would def work on the fm9
Yes, that's theoretically true, but practically I know that FM3 and AxeFx III don't sound the same. Since the FM3 is, among other things, also part of my studio, I have a direct comparison. Thus, compatibility is not an issue. The "problem" is the different firmware.

I'm not sure if the firmware is already aligned between the units to sound the same at this point, but when I last tried it about three months ago, there was such a noticeable difference in sound. That's why I want to be 100% sure I'm selling the customer what I'm presenting. The only way I can do that is by creating the preset on the specific unit it is intended for. :)

Slashed Axe Fx III.png
SLASHED | Fractal Axe-Fx III
A collection of 15 presets (2 scenes each) for Fractal Axe-Fx III. If you like the band's Guns N' Roses, Mötley Crüe, L.A. Guns, Velvet Revolver, and others like them, this pack is the obvious choice for you.

This pack contains 15 deep-tuned presets with a TMA block. Fully compatible with FRFR cabinets.

Back
Top Bottom