AFIII Presets Develop Device | Fractal Axe-Fx III Presets Master Thread

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
So should I skip updates, bcuz I am extremely happy with the way this pack sounds right now, and don't want any changes, obviously we will get caught up but how long can I skip before It's not recommended?
You will not lose access to the original versions of the files. You can always go back and download older versions of the files from my DEVELOP DEVICE website.

Razor Edge is Filthy and already EQ'd !

The sceen 2 lead tones should be outlaw'd, just the sickest evarrrrr lol

Last edited:
I did not see a Modern match II, only saw a modern match. is that the right one?

I purchased and downloaded the Razor Edge Pack. I'll check them out this evening. Thank you!

Last edited:
I did not see a Modern match II, only saw a modern match. is that the right one?

I purchased and downloaded the Razor Edge Pack. I'll check them out this evening. Thank you!
Thats a sick pack with killer Gate and EQ'd very well for recording and FRFR Only Core Metal with this but the 2nd scene is ridiculous

I got both of those packs(Razor Edge & Modern Match) and tried them out a little. They should cover my wants/needs nicely, and they sound great!

I'm also going to get the MF Rock Pack!

All of these should keep me happily entertained for quite some time.

I got both of those packs(Razor Edge & Modern Match) and tried them out a little. They should cover my wants/needs nicely, and they sound great!

I'm also going to get the MF Rock Pack!

All of these should keep me happily entertained for quite some time.
I have that Rock one too and Its really good, got them color assigned

Awesome thanks, going to check the promo vid and prolly buy..
Do you have any Ambient cleans that take advantage of the Axe 3's colorful effects? I have a Pete Thorn preset that I love but Its old now and think you can do it better?

Thanks, I count on you now for my recording tones🤦🏻‍♂️ but love every bit of them haha, pleas dont fade away like some other vendors have, I dont have time to build patches and your packs are really good.. Talk soon Bra!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom