AFIII Presets Develop Device | Fractal Axe-Fx III Presets Master Thread

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Dude....... I feel sorry for you after this latest update to cygnus x-3. Having to update all your presets is a chore I'm sure. Looking forward to hearing your stuff with the new firmware. Sure it will be killer as always!

Dude....... I feel sorry for you after this latest update to cygnus x-3. Having to update all your presets is a chore I'm sure. Looking forward to hearing your stuff with the new firmware. Sure it will be killer as always!
Hey buddy. I'm really looking forward to the final version when I go ahead and tweak all the presets for Cygnus X-3! I'm trying out the beta and it looks like a great update. ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Modern Fury for Fractal Axe-Fx III
https://developdevice.com/products/modern-fury-for-fractal-axe-fx-iii

Free with your All-Access Pass monthly membership:
https://developdevice.com/products/all-access-pass

1712678218485.png
๐Ÿ”ฅ Unleash the Beast with Modern Fury for Fractal Axe-Fx III ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Discover Ultimate Tone Versatility
Dive into the heart of modern metal with the "Modern Fury for Fractal Axe-Fx III" preset pack. This carefully curated collection is designed exclusively for the Fractal Axe-Fx III, ensuring seamless integration and peak performance. Perfect for the discerning musician, each of the 30 ToneMatch presets is meticulously crafted to deliver an unparalleled auditory experience.

Tailored for Every Playing Style Whether you're laying down a clean rhythm or soaring into a blistering solo, "Modern Fury" has you covered. Each preset comes with three distinct scenes - Clean, Rhythm (Rhy), and Lead. This versatility allows you to effortlessly switch between tones, ensuring your sound is always on point, no matter the musical context.

Elevate Your Modern Metal Sound "Modern Fury" is not just about presets; it's a gateway to defining your unique sound. The crisp, articulate cleans, punchy and aggressive rhythms, and soaring leads are engineered for modern metal's demanding sonic landscape. Your performances will cut through the mix with precision, ensuring every note is heard in its full, thunderous glory.

Plug and Play with Confidence Easy to use and compatible with the Fractal Axe-Fx III, "Modern Fury" is ideal for both studio recording and live performances. These presets are a perfect match for guitarists who demand high-quality, reliable tones at their fingertips.

Your Sound, Your Fury Embrace the modern metal scene with "Modern Fury for Fractal Axe-Fx III." Experience tones that inspire and empower, transforming your musical vision into a thunderous reality. Get ready to rock the stage or studio with the ultimate metal sound at your command! ๐Ÿค˜๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Megabundle for Fractal Axe-Fx III - 400+ Presets & IRs
Download Now - Spring Sale 50% Off!
https://developdevice.com/products/tonecraft-megabundle-vol-1

Cygnus X-3 Ready!

1712837741637.png

Unleash the power of your Fractal Axe-Fx III with the epic ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ by Develop Device. This extensive collection boasts over 400 tailor-made presets and high-quality WAV cabinet IRs, meticulously crafted for the latest Fractal Axe-Fx III firmware. Catering to a diverse range of genres, this bundle is a must-have for musicians looking to explore new sound horizons, especially celebrated in the rock and metal scenes.
The ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ proudly includes these blazing๐Ÿ”ฅ products:

Basstard Pack, BoneCrusher Pack, CyberNoise Pack, DeathBlow Pack, DeathMatch Pack, Djenty Pack, Dropped Pack, Essential Metal Pack, Evilution Pack, Hell Pack, Metalforce Pack, Metal Legends Pack, Metal Legends Pack II, ModernMatch Pack, Outcasts of Heaven Pack, RazorEdge Pack, Slashed Pack, Universe Cleans

Hardware Compatibility: Specifically designed for the Fractal Axe-Fx III.
Firmware Requirement: Optimized for "Cygnus X-3" version 25.00.

Seize the moment and elevate your musical expression with the ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ for Fractal Axe-Fx III. Whether you're rocking the stage or mastering tracks in the studio, these tones will set you apart! ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽถ

Back
Top Bottom