FM3 Presets Develop Device | Fractal FM3 Presets Master Thread

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3

developdevice

Inspired
Vendor
Introducing: Premium Hard & Heavy Presets, WAV Cabinet IRs, and Tone Matches for Fractal FM3 (Fractal FM9 compatibility guaranteed)

Elevate your sound with my top-notch presets, specifically designed for the Fractal FM3. Now, fully compatible with the Cygnus X-3 8.00 firmware update, you can count on a seamless and powerful experience.

Get your hands on these carefully crafted presets for Fractal FM3 (Fractal FM9 compatibility guaranteed). Regular updates ensure you'll always have the latest and greatest sounds to rock out with. Discover the collection here: https://developdevice.com/collections/fractal-fm3-presets

Join our roster of satisfied customers, including Jeff Loomis (Arch Enemy), Ahrue Luster (ex-Machine Head), Charlie Scene (Hollywood Undead), Dan Brown (The Amity Affliction), Paul Wardingham (solo artist), and many more. It's time to take your sound to the next level!

Develop Device.jpg
Jaroslav Holub Develop Device.jpeg
315752990_10222330810603559_2315091901853632329_n.jpg

Last edited:
Today I will be working hard on updates for all my FM3 preset packs to make them fully compatible with 7.0 firmware. Existing customers will receive an automatic update email with new download links for free. 💪🔥🎸

Megabundle Vol. 1 for Fractal FM3​

Download now: https://developdevice.com/products/megabundle-vol-1-for-fractal-fm3

1708101500263.png

🎸Discover the Megabundle Vol. 1, the Ultimate Fractal FM3 Preset Collection!🎸

Unleash the power of your music with this expansive collection of over 300 custom presets & WAV cabinet IRs exclusively designed for Fractal FM3. Tailored to perfection, these presets are ready to take your sound to the next level. Stay on top of your game with frequent 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 updates, ensuring your sound remains fresh and captivating!🎧🤘

The Megabundle Vol. 1 is packed with 🔥HOT🔥 inclusions like:
Hardware Requirements: Fractal FM3
Firmware: "Cygnus X-2" 7.00

Don't wait! Enhance your performance with the Megabundle Vol. 1 for Fractal FM3 and set new standards in your musical journey! Make your audience feel every note and command the stage with your unique, immersive sound.🤘🔊🚀

I'm excited to announce that all my presets for the Fractal FM3 are now fully updated and compatible with the latest Cygnus X-3 8.00 firmware. This update ensures that you can take full advantage of the most recent enhancements and capabilities offered by Fractal Audio Systems, maintaining cutting-edge performance and extraordinary sound quality. Whether you're crafting tones in the studio or unleashing performance on stage, these presets are fine-tuned to help you achieve unparalleled sonic precision.

For a closer look at these updated presets and to explore the full range of options available, visit Fractal FM3 Updated Presets.

Back
Top Bottom