Detailed extensive review what you need to know!!

lol...I did about the wah. The modifier/bypass section does not function right now and will be fixed BTW. So if you use a toe switch to turn your WAH on and off.

was this a joke? I like the idea of auto engage but haven’t gotten used to it on my XL+

I don't think so. The auto-engage works well. On my II I never got on with the wah. Something for me was missing. It just didn't feel right. I use a spring loaded Mission pedal and couldn't quite replicate the feel on the II. Something changed in the III and it does feel more natural, for lack of better word.

I don't think so. The auto-engage works well. On my II I never got on with the wah. Something for me was missing. It just didn't feel right. I use a spring loaded Mission pedal and couldn't quite replicate the feel on the II. Something changed in the III and it does feel more natural, for lack of better word.
Agreed, wah reacts more better....love the current implementation on the III

the wah engages/disengages about as seamlessly as you could ask for. as a matter of fact, all the front panel controls respond really well. and the output knob taper's as you would expect (unlike on the II)

From what I’ve read here so far and the great II vs III comparison video by Milo, and the few things Cliff has said about the sonic differences, it’s clear that the III sounds darn similar to the II right now. A bit punchier. But the entirely new interface and the additional features all add up to a large and uniformly well-received upgraded design that I look forward to trying in person. Given that I’m still on my XL+ honeymoon I’m happy to wait for a while - or at least until my invite appears!

Back
Top Bottom