Depeche Mode Synth/Moog Lead ( It’s no Good Cover)

cellopet

Inspired
Hi guys, I’m trying to explore the Synth block as I’m trying to emulate some Depeche Mode sound; in particular (with my band without Keyboard player ) we are trying to cover It’s No Good and Home ( 90’s Ultra period).
Any tips or help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Marcello

btw - if you're in a covers band that doesn't have a keyboard player, probably not a great idea to cover songs that have loads of synths in them. #justsayin
Thanks man. We are trying to cover it rearranging it. So the patch is a good starting point.
And thanks for the patch

this isn't brilliant, but it might do at a pinch. i expect you could probably get both sounds into one preset and switch via scenes

Attachments

• It's No Good Intro.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 29
Simeon, you're such a treasure... I've been stealing patches from you since I got my first fractal. I wish I could have half the knowledge of sound design that you've forgotten by now.

stick a low pass filter in there and attach your expression pedal to it. define the start and end frequencies you wanna sweep between. the is axe fx 101.

would you like me to tweak the preset for you? attach your edited one here

Here you are

Scene 1 is the Intro, scene 2 is intro with Pitch Shifter and Scene 5 is the Lead

Thanks again

Attachments

• DM No Good.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom