Denver-area get-together?

What dates work for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aleclee

Power User
I know there are more than a few Fractalphiles in the Front Range. Anyone interested in getting together and playing show & tell? Show off patches, check out each others' rigs, and generally hang out.

Anybody with me?

August 27th daytime might be an opportunity -- I know I'll be in town for the Zappa Plays Zappa/Return To Forever show at the Paramount that night.

If any of you Colorado peeps want to hear two AxeFx units live and loud my band will be opening for Mr. Big at the Summit Music Hall (a few blocks from Coors Field) next Tuesday (the 9th). I will be using an Ultra and so will our other guitar player Tommy (FastGoKart on this forum). As an added bonus you can stick around and hear Paul Gilbert and Billy Sheehan. lol You can get tickets from us without having to pay service charges and it will be a few bucks cheaper than buying them at the door.

As for a get together, I'm always up. We have had much fun at past get togethers.

p

Just added a poll to evaluate dates.

I'd be happy to host, either at my home in Parker or my office in the DTC but I'm booked on the 27th.

Back
Top Bottom