Denver Area Get-Together (Take 2): Show & Share

What Dates work for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aleclee

Power User
After today's get-together, Eric and I came up with a concept to add some focus to the next event: Show & Share

We learned a lot doing A/B comparisons of his 8ma and my K8, trying patches with different guitars, and sharing how we use our rigs. Eric also gave me some tips for dialing in the wah with an expression pedal. As a result, we came up with the concept of "Show & Share".
  • A/B/C/D speaker comparison. Eric has a killer digital mixer that would allow us to play the same patch through up to four pairs of speakers at one time.
  • Patch tweaking. Share experience dialing in patches and help folks get the most out of their rigs.
  • System walkthroughs. People take different approaches to using their Axes and have different setups to achieve those ends. Share information and learn about different peripherals. Folks with 1st Gen units could get hands-on time with an AxeFx II.
  • Intros for the Axe-curious. Share the Kool Aid with folks who haven't yet taken the plunge.
At this point, I'm trying to pick out a date. I figure I'll host again: my office space in the DTC was a surprisingly good venue for setting up and checking out gear.

If you think you might be interested, please participate in the poll so we know what dates work for the most people.

Upset I couldn't make it! Eric called me and it was a bit of a surprise...all my fault...not paying enough attention. Life intrudes. I'm good for probably the 8th. But still can swing with what the crowd hits...

Ron

Malamute had a stomach bug. It is always a big concern when a Malamute refuses to eat!
Any of the above dates work. Oct 8th is best.

Since the 8th works for all the "usual suspects", let's just plan on that. Noon or 1pm?

If anyone else is interested, either PM me or reply in the thread and I'll contact you with the particulars.

Last edited:
Sent PMs to interested parties. If you're interested and don't have the 411, shoot me an email or PM.

Back
Top Bottom