Demo song of AxefxII with and Analog overdrive pedal

Saabmugen

Hi All,

This is a demo song i recorded using the AXEFX with the AMT Electronics Heater Overdrive pedal in the loop. I think it works very well. Do let me know what you think :)

Cause that way i can i can put the Compressor and the Wah before the overdrive.
A. Liked the song :D

So (and I'm asking cause I haven't had my Axe long) are you saying the preset is something like input > compressor block > wah block > FX block (that has your Heater connected) > Amp Block > whatever.....?

A. Liked the song :D

So (and I'm asking cause I haven't had my Axe long) are you saying the preset is something like input > compressor block > wah block > FX block (that has your Heater connected) > Amp Block > whatever.....?
Thanks! Yes that is correct. Input-Comp block-Wah-FX-Gate-Amp-Cab.............

Hey man sounds great! Question, I never thought to try my new AxeFx2xl with an analog pedal so I have a fuzz I'd like to experiment with while running the axe. So do i need to throw in an fx loop block into the preset and assign the fuzz pedal to it somehow because how will the AxeFx recognize it? Also how do u run the cables to the back of the AxeFx? 4 cable method to do this? Any input greatly appreciated (pun intended) haha

Back
Top Bottom