• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Demo song of AxefxII with and Analog overdrive pedal

Saabmugen

Hi All,

This is a demo song i recorded using the AXEFX with the AMT Electronics Heater Overdrive pedal in the loop. I think it works very well. Do let me know what you think :)

cybermgk

Inspired
Cause that way i can i can put the Compressor and the Wah before the overdrive.
A. Liked the song :D

So (and I'm asking cause I haven't had my Axe long) are you saying the preset is something like input > compressor block > wah block > FX block (that has your Heater connected) > Amp Block > whatever.....?

Saabmugen

A. Liked the song :D

So (and I'm asking cause I haven't had my Axe long) are you saying the preset is something like input > compressor block > wah block > FX block (that has your Heater connected) > Amp Block > whatever.....?
Thanks! Yes that is correct. Input-Comp block-Wah-FX-Gate-Amp-Cab.............

Billbill

Power User
Hey man sounds great! Question, I never thought to try my new AxeFx2xl with an analog pedal so I have a fuzz I'd like to experiment with while running the axe. So do i need to throw in an fx loop block into the preset and assign the fuzz pedal to it somehow because how will the AxeFx recognize it? Also how do u run the cables to the back of the AxeFx? 4 cable method to do this? Any input greatly appreciated (pun intended) haha

Top Bottom