Demo Axe FW 11.0 Beta!

midifine

Inspired
A short demo of the new FW 11.0 Beta, IMHO sounds better as any FW till now, thank you Cliff & FAS Team for your work, I'm happy every second when I play thru your wonder box...

Amps: Axe FX Brit JM45 & Super Verb
Bass: Axe Fx Ampeg SV
G&L S-500 Guitar with stock PU's
DAW: Logic X with the new Drummer Preset.

Yeah it's clipping and guitar is out of tune. :) I don't mean to be mean but it's hard to tell if it's good or not if there are problems like this. It might me my ear though... I have a problem listening to most YouTube clips that people have since their guitars aren't in tune but I'm just a pitcholic. :D

A short demo of the new FW 11.0 Beta, IMHO sounds better as any FW till now, thank you Cliff & FAS Team for your work, I'm happy every second when I play thru your wonder box...

Amps: Axe FX Brit JM45 & Super Verb
Bass: Axe Fx Ampeg SV
G&L S-500 Guitar with stock PU's
DAW: Logic X with the new Drummer Preset.

For some reason the embeded player doesn't show up for me and I can't access the link to soundcloud from this location.

Last edited:
Yeah it's clipping and guitar is out of tune. :) I don't mean to be mean but it's hard to tell if it's good or not if there are problems like this. It might me my ear though... I have a problem listening to most YouTube clips that people have since their guitars aren't in tune but I'm just a pitcholic. :D

Even though this may be true, on the whole the guitars are punchy, have depth, and sit deeper in the mix while maintaining presence and punch. The way I would describe FW 11 is that it emphasizes all of the positive aspects of the guitar as a percussion instrument. Aside from the minor mix issues, really great job dude!

sounds great man!! I'm looking forward to trying this when I have the time this weekend. question - you say you are using two amps... did you track them separately? I'm asking because it seems like at the end the tremolo bar dips seem perfectly in tempo. :) I mean I hear two distinct performances - but wondering if you tracked both of them with both the amps.

somewhat related, somewhat not... what are you impressions of Logic Pro X? that drummer plugin alone has me awfully tempted...

Even though this may be true, on the whole the guitars are punchy, have depth, and sit deeper in the mix while maintaining presence and punch. The way I would describe FW 11 is that it emphasizes all of the positive aspects of the guitar as a percussion instrument. Aside from the minor mix issues, really great job dude!

Thanks man, you said it right, it's all about the sound of the Axe, and the work of Cliff & FAS Team!!!

sounds great man!! I'm looking forward to trying this when I have the time this weekend. question - you say you are using two amps... did you track them separately? I'm asking because it seems like at the end the tremolo bar dips seem perfectly in tempo. :) I mean I hear two distinct performances - but wondering if you tracked both of them with both the amps.

somewhat related, somewhat not... what are you impressions of Logic Pro X? that drummer plugin alone has me awfully tempted...

I have used them both, only refrain have two tracks, one with the Scene 1 and Bridge pickup, and another one with the Scene 5 , that is what I didn't test it before recording and that is why comes to the end of some clipping, but for me was the sound of the FW 11.0 important... About Logic X, I have it for 2 days and I didn't have really time to check all the new functions, it's totally different as Logic 9, bought it for the Drummer Patch, it's really very good and useful and it sounds very good, I didn't make much on the drums channel, only EQ and Compressor.. For the upgrade amount of money, you have a great DAW with 25 Gb of totally new sounds...Still digg in it to find all the new functions.. Thanks for the comment!

Yeah, this sounds wicked, congrats.......is clipping fixed in the patch , or do we need to kill the MC ?
Uses stock CABS ? ?

Thx

Back
Top Bottom