Deluxe Verb crunch clean.

Beautiful. I love the slight hint of crunch when the texture thickens or the attack is stronger. Very nice playing and sound.

Love that. So, I assume "clean" here meant guitar, amp and cab only? (I've not played thru that amp in real life, but wondered if I was hearing some compression?)

Many thanks to all !!

I think it sounds fantastic!!,The best thing is how easy it was to get!
Tomorrow I'll share the preset with you !

Mark, is a 68' strat loaded with lyndy fralins blues specials,I love these pickups in my old strat, the originals never sounded so good

Banjoze, you have very good hearing!...yes, there is some compression, really very little, only to limit a bit,Delux sim in the axe fx II, is extremely dynamic, I needed to have the sound a little "tied up" for that type of playing.
Thank you very much for all the comments!

Last edited:
That was some sweet playing. The Fender tones sound great. Loving the detail I am hearing.

Very nice. The Plexi and Deluxe Reverb models gave me the most trouble on the Ultra and the II has come a long way to capture what 'I' hear from those icons. I had the privilidge of owning a real '64 Deluxe Reverb and the II comes damn close to what I remember. (The real one crunched more when turned up though..)

I hear a compressor on your track. Is it before the amp? What settings did you use?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom