Deleting an Output EQ 'Preset'

Deltafit

Inspired
Does anyone know how to delete a 'preset' in the Amp blocks Output EQ section? I don't even know how this preset got there but...it's there and it's messing with my OCD. So in the list on '3 band octave, 3 band passive, 4 band passive' etc etc....there's something on the list that shouldn't be there.

I've tried everything I can think of to delete it other than a full firmware reset.

Well...that's embarrassing 🤣

Reason I thought it wasn't was because I've literally just started using the JMP-1 amp and I never usually mess with the Output section but I have with this and I thought I must of somehow saved something when I've been messing with it. Anyway...it's a great amp type I highly recommend it especially with the 'JMPre-1' Output EQ type 😂👍

That info was (is) in the firmware release notes when that was added. With a complex thing like the Fractal units, everyone really should read through the release notes every time you update. And also the earlier notes if you skipped any versions.

In fact, new users should read through all of the release notes for a bit of important history on their new device.

That info was (is) in the firmware release notes when that was added. With a complex thing like the Fractal units, everyone really should read through the release notes every time you update. And also the earlier notes if you skipped any versions.

In fact, new users should read through all of the release notes for a bit of important history on their new device.
Tbf, I do read through the notes. I've been a Fractal user since 2009 before most people had ever heard of Fractal Audio and always tend to read the notes must of just missed this one.

Back
Top Bottom