Delete preset from front panel?

Project Mayhem

Experienced
I recently converted an axe 2 preset for my 3 and once it was loaded in the three I lost communication with axe edit and fractal bot. Rebooting did not help, so I’m assuming the preset is corrupt. However I can’t seem to figure out how to delete a preset from the front panel. I’m sure I’m missing something obvious. Glanced through the manual again to no avail.

Appreciate any advice.

Duh....thanks

However it didn't resolve the issue. Still can't communicate to axe edit or fractal bot. Updated to 5.09 today and everything was fine for a while then it just quit communicating

To start troubleshooting, try using another USB port on your computer. If that doesn't work try another USB cable. Also make sure no power scheme is turning USB power to the hub off as a power saving measure.

To start troubleshooting, try using another USB port on your computer. If that doesn't work try another USB cable. Also make sure no power scheme is turning USB power to the hub off as a power saving measure.

Thanks, I did try all of those. Axe edit (the axe2 version) will connect to axe fx 2 but the three isn't putting out any usb, can't see it in logic either. Strange it was fine and then just quit. Frustrating as of course, I have a gig tonight.

Are the Axe Edit versions different for the 2 & 3? I've never owned a 2 so don't know. If they are, install the appropriate one for the 3. Have you installed the USB driver (if on PC )?

When I want to delete a preset from the front panel, I go to an empty preset and save it to the preset number I want to delete.

Had the same issue with 5.08 in fact.. what solved it for me was to delete everything related to Axe-Edit on computer (including preferences, etc..) and reinstall.. all worked perfectly after that!

Back
Top Bottom