Delays on the Axe FX2

slash07

Inspired
I still don't own the AxeFx2, but am getting this soon....
I came across sounds of the Strymon El Capistan and I'm bowled over ;)
Are the delays on the Axe FX2 as good as the Stryomon El Capistan/Timeline?
How about the reverbs?

I dont understand term "as good"? They're different but if you are good at tweaking you will come very close... you need to look at it from different point of view, you get types of effects that are unique like korg A3 used by The Edge in "Mysteriuos Ways" and you will not recreate it 100% but as it comes to delay I bet that someone has done it already. Once you get Axe FX II you will see how easy it is to create a good sound and then work on it to its perfection.

Most popular gear has been discussed.

Search is your friend. "Strymon" is a pretty unique term. "Reverb" less so, but if you are looking for specific reverb comparisons, such as if, say, Lexicon reverbs are your thing, then that type of search works well.
Example: Strymon search
Like ripe berries.

Advanced search affords extensive customization of not only the search, but the display of results as well.

There are a couple threads (at least) devoted to comparing the El Cap to the tape delay in the Axe II. I think someone posted a tweaked patch that attempted to replicated the El Cap. As someone else said, just do a search.

Back
Top Bottom