• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Not a Bug Delays not spilling over between scenes (or presets) No trails

Dutch22

Is anyone having issues in 3.02 with delays not spilling over between scenes (or presets)? I have the delay bypass mode to Mute FX in. This used to work wonderfully and I just realized that it is no longer working. Hmm. Bummer. I have 2 FM3/FC6 set ups, the sane thing is happening on both. I guess this may be a 3.02 bug?

Dutch22

Here is an example. Scene 2 and 3 have delay scene does not. Scene 3 has the most delay.

Thanks

Attachments

• SEP WAYS.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 3

yek

Legend!
Not a bug. There's a scene controller attached to Mix in the Delay. Change the scene controller value to set the loudness of the delay per scene.

Dutch22

Not a bug. There's a scene controller attached to Mix in the Delay. Change the scene controller value to set the loudness of the delay per scene.
Thank you. Yes, I set that controller to the input of the delay and adjusted the mix level. Problem solved. Whoo!

Top Bottom