Delayed orders with UPS

mj3

My FM3 order shipped on Feb 16th right in the middle of the winter storm. I knew it would be delayed. Tomorrow makes 2 weeks in delivery with no information on when it will arrive. Was just wondering if anyone else in the US was having the same experience.

Various packages from different shipping services and companies have been delayed for me.

Ordered my FM3 last weekend and received by Wednesday of same week....guess I got lucky. Was shipped via UPS.

Bought a Poly Effects Beebo that should have been here today. It's delayed at a hub here in the Los Angeles area and the UPS app says "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed". There's no weather condition or other big event in the area. "Operating conditions" must really mean "we're behind". Sigh.

Most of our customers are not experiencing delays like this. I am sorry that this is happening to you. I'd offer to help but I can't think of anything I could do. Let me know.

At what point would it be considered lost? Just worried it won't show and then be on a waitlist (my luck).

I ordered mine the Friday before the storms. I am in Mississippi and it took a week and half to get here. I do know it got to Jackson 2 days before I actually received it. I called our UPS hub, and it was due to the back log of trailers they had to open and unload.

There's your answer. It's no wonder it is delayed. I don't think you have anything to worry about in regard to your FM3. Do you even have power? Hopefully your pipes didn't break during the winter storm.

Was only out the 15th and 16th and I was lucky with the pipes. It shipped on the 16th to be delivered Friday and I knew it wouldn't make that. Thought it would make it the next week but didn't. So the wait continues. Silly, I'm too old to be anxious.

It’s possible that your local UPS stations took a bigger hit during the storm. I guess you could always call to see what’s up.

Maybe what happened to me is happening to you; I ordered my FM3 and had a little delay, then the UPS Driver left it at the wrong house, only reason I have my unit is bcuz I was waiting for him in the brown truck, and seen him down the street so When I got the email saying delivered I was like wtf!!! So ran down to the house where I seen him and sure enough, It was sitting there ugh I was Livid, and tried to make a complaint but no success, Glad I had a hunch

I'm in the MidWest, and I got two packages last week, both of which arrived early. I ordered a Axe-FX III Saturday with 3-day shipping; UPS already has it in transit and says it will be here Thursday.

???

Have you watched the news? Winter storms in Texas have more impact on them than they do in the upper Midwest. We are prepared for it. They aren’t.

Storm was over on the 17th and was cold a couple of days after. It was 80 degrees yesterday. Been getting deliveries from everyone else for a week now. This is a UPS issue.

My FM3 order shipped on Feb 16th right in the middle of the winter storm. I knew it would be delayed. Tomorrow makes 2 weeks in delivery with no information on when it will arrive. Was just wondering if anyone else in the US was having the same experience.
I have some scotch brite from stew Mac shipped with fed ex. Been “in transit” in Newark NJ for a month now...

Back
Top Bottom