• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Delayed orders with UPS

flashbak

I'm in Idaho and my FM3 was supposed to arrive tomorrow and had made it to IL yesterday but suddenly today their site shows it hit a delay. It's now showing this Friday for delivery.

Last edited:

mj3

I think the hub in IL is backed up. Mine showed delayed there and never showed movement until it suddenly said out for delivery.

Sthompson86

I sold and shipped my Helix Floor on Monday from Mississippi via UPS, and the tracking status has been "Shipment Ready for UPS" all week.. Starting to get worried, but it could be more of the same with the shipping networks still recovering from the ice/snow.

flashbak

Update: I just logged into the UPS site to check today's status and was pleasantly surprised to find the FM3 is out for delivery today. Don't know what that delay was about yesterday that suddenly posted but looks like it's all back on track for today. :)

FullThrottle64

Inspired
My AFX 3 went via UPS through Lexington and Indianapolis. Ordered Saturday, just showed up today, right on schedule.

Go figure...

Top Bottom