Delay trails not spilling over on current FM3 3.02 firmware?

Dutch22

Is anyone having issues in 3.02 with delays not spilling over between scenes (or presets)? I have the delay bypass mode to Mute FX in. This used to work wonderfully and I just realized that it is no longer working. Hmm. Bummer. I have 2 FM3/FC6 set ups, the sane thing is happening on both. I guess this may be a 3.02 bug?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

It looks like there's a scene controller modifying delay mix, which will affect the volume of repeats (of what you already played).

Try modifying input gain instead, with mix kept at one value. (Setting mix somewhat below 50% will leave room to adjust in either direction later as a master delay level control, without affecting dry level.)

I see. So use the input level (that I can set to a controller) on the delay to adjust the amount while the mix level stays constant and therefore no controller will be needed. I will give that a try.

Thank you for that information .

It looks like there's a scene controller modifying delay mix, which will affect the volume of repeats (of what you already played).

Try modifying input gain instead, with mix kept at one value. (Setting mix somewhat below 50% will leave room to adjust in either direction later as a master delay level control, without affecting dry level.)
I see. So use the input level (that I can set to a controller) on the delay to adjust the amount while the mix level stays constant and therefore no controller will be needed. I will give that a try.

It worked!
Awesome brother!

Back
Top Bottom