[fixed in current firmware] Delay times Halved when importing Axe III presets

WITELITE

Experienced
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. When I import a preset from Axe III the delay times in the delay block are exactly half of what they are in the axe. This is also true across channels.? I don't see any other parameters impacted so just checking to see if anyone else has noticed this.

No. Tempo is set to "None" in both the Axe and the FM3. (Actually it seems to import fine if it has a Tempo with the delay time in parenthesis)

Last edited:
This was mentioned elsewhere before.

The Delay block in the Axe Fx III was somewhat recently updated to allow max delay time of 16 seconds when it was previously 8 seconds.

I suspect that could be related.

Also, is this only in the editor you see the issue or also on the device (since you posted in the FM3-Edit forum)?

Here's a reply from Cliff regarding the post I remember reading:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm3-firmware-version-3-0.168365/post-2022669

Sounds like @BryantP should investigate.

It's also in the device (the same values are in the device). I assumed it was the editor as that's the way I import the presets. It also seems to have other impacts if you are importing a delay that was a global block in the original preset.

Thanks for the lead on the forum. I searched but didn't see it.

MM

Back
Top Bottom