delay mix default how to with external pedal

Keith White

Experienced
I have my delay mix set to external controller 4 (expression pedal). When I click on scene 1 which is my rhythm patch the delay mix is around 25% everytime. I want to make it around 10% mix everytime I click on scene 1

scene 2 is lead and has about 35% which is what i want especially since I have control with the pedal

settings: Delay Mix: Exp 4: auto engage off: Min 0% Max 94.8%: start 15.3: mid 22 end 37: off value 5%

I am using a boss fv500 and it is calibrated properly with the footswitch

There has to be a way to save it to where it is at 10% when clicked on. What am i doing wrong?

Help is much appreciated. I havent played in a while and I have a gig on bourbon street friday night so i have to have this ready to go.

I'm not sure you can do this to be honest. If you were changing presets, PC Reset = Off on the controller would get you want you want as long as you saved the block with a 10% mix to begin with. But there's no such feature available for changing scenes.

You could chaging the MIDI setting "Ignore Redundant PC" to OFF (usually defaults to ON) and then sending the same PC# again. This would "reload" the preset and put you back to the saved values. Probably not ideal though.

Edit: Ignore my Scene Revert suggestion. Just noticed this was posted in the II section, not the III section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom