Delay Level on Performance Page [fixed]

KEMA

I have a strange behavior:
I placed the level control of my delay block on the per preset performance page. Using the knob on the performance page, I can now change the delay level as desired. If I now save the preset, switch to another preset and then return to the preset with the changed delay level, the delay level shows a completely different value than what I had previously saved!
This wrong value is displayed in FM-Edit as well as on the FM3.

Example: Start Value = -69dB, new set value (via performance page) = -8dB, shown value after save and re-visit the preset: -14.1dB
I have found that the deviation from the stored value to the effectifely set (desired) value gets bigger the bigger the value change from the start value to the desired value was.

The mix parameter of a delay block also behaves in the same way, other parameters may also be affected. In contrast, the level and mix parameters of the reverb block don’t show this behavior, they act as they should.

I'm still using FW 4.01, I don't know if this bug has already been fixed in FW 5.

This misbehavior can be easily reproduced:
Place a delay block on the empty grid of a new preset and drag the level knob of the delay to the performance page. Then change the value of the level via performance page, save the preset, load up another preset and go back to the preset with the delay block.

Back
Top Bottom