Bug? Delay block - using exp pedal issue

Jamesmccue

Hope I can explain this properly.

I use a delay block with 1/8 dot and no feedback, set at 50% mix. So the effect is that I get one single repeat of every note at the same volume.

Today I wanted to vary the feedback using an expression pedal, so I could have bursts of long delay. It works initially but when I return the pedal to 0 the delay effect stops completely.

Hope I can explain this properly.

I use a delay block with 1/8 dot and no feedback, set at 50% mix. So the effect is that I get one single repeat of every note at the same volume.

Today I wanted to vary the feedback using an expression pedal, so I could have bursts of long delay. It works initially but when I return the pedal to 0 the delay effect stops completely.
What parameter is the pedal controlling?

If feedback, did you set the Min and/or Max range in the Modifier menu?

Thanks very much for the help :)

I tried controlling both feedback and master feedback parameters. Range set 0%-100%. But I always have feedback set to 0% to get the single delay note. That’s what confuses me.

Yes I always use auto-engage, it’s well handy. Why would that cause an issue?

Thanks very much for the help :)

I tried controlling both feedback and master feedback parameters. Range set 0%-100%. But I always have feedback set to 0% to get the single delay note. That’s what confuses me.

Yes I always use auto-engage, it’s well handy. Why would that cause an issue?
Auto engage is for turning effects on and off. If you have it on, the effect will turn off at 5%.

If you want the Delay block to stay on then don't use auto engage...

Back
Top Bottom