Delay Block Update

If you want to try a fun factory preset, look up "ekkopleks juniors" (172 if you're running factory banks) and try cloud drivers.
Thank you Budda for the suggestion. I will definitely check those presets out. Always good to have inspiration coming from different places.

is there a ping pong delay
although i did not love the cortex the ping pong was cool and just having a switch to turn on of the effect was. Easy

The only time anything that doesn't sound "musical" or "colorful" comes out of my Fractal gear is due to the player (me)! This does sound like a great new addition though and probably one I will be shown a shining example of soon from @2112 or @Admin M@ or @Burgs or @austinbuddy or @simeon or @yek or @fremen and any of the other master preset creators on these forums I haven't already listed. Cheers everyone and thanks again for making this the best product out there!

I've read some stuff claiming the Delay block isn't "colorful" enough so I'm updating it.

I've added an optional "Compander" to simulate the noise reduction used in those old BBD delays with the NE570/SA571 chip. I've also improved the algorithm and the types to give things a bit more character. You can even adjust the compander time constant and "mismatch" between the compressor and expander to adjust the amount of grunge and transient distortion.
Is it included in a new firmware update? Where do we get this from?

Back
Top Bottom