Delay 2 won't save to Scene 1......weird?!?

Booomm

Inspired
Not sure if this is a bug or just an issue with my set up. However, I cannot save scene 1 on my patches with delay 2 engaged. I engage it, press store, then when I go back to that patch it shows as bypassed?!?
Saving delay 2 to any other scene is fine but not to scene 1.

I've only just noticed it when I went to create a U2 type patch with both delays on......I now have to select the patch then switch to scene 2 to engage the second delay.

.....any ideas??

Running firmware 14.02

No one else noticed this??
I've checked again and it does it on all patches including factory presets. Stick on a Delay 2, engage, save, then go back to that preset and it shows as bypassed on scene 1 which is obviously what each patch initially defaults to.
I've not checked other effects yet......
Would appreciate if someone could check to see if it's happening to them on V14.02......or is it just me?!

and it shows as bypassed on scene 1 which is obviously what each patch initially defaults to.

Each scene actually defaults to all blocks engaged.

I don't experience this problem, so I can't help much. Can you check if Delay 2 in your I/O Control menu has its own CC number?

I'm not noticing this on 15beta, myself. Just an idea: perhaps you have a MFC / MIDI device sending the CC for scene change and "048 delay 2 bypass" at the same time?

edit: ...ummm what Chris said (almost). :)

I'm guessing you have a modifier connected to something with Auto-Engage on. Remove the block from the preset and reinsert it. That will disconnect any modifiers.

Are you using any third party midi controllers? If so could they be sending a CC message on each preset change that you're not aware of? Or as Chris said check the I/O menu, if Delay 2 is set to 'pedal' that could be causing it.

Each scene actually defaults to all blocks engaged.

I don't experience this problem, so I can't help much. Can you check if Delay 2 in your I/O Control menu has its own CC number?

Checked CC number. It was on 2. Changed it yo a random higher number and problem solved! Cheers Chris!

There's a list of default numbers in the manual. Use that one so you won't have other problems later. In fact you may just wanna check the entire Control menu.

There's a list of default numbers in the manual. Use that one so you won't have other problems later. In fact you may just wanna check the entire Control menu.

Thanks for tip Chris. Yeah I will check them cos I messed around with them quite a bit prior to 'scenes' when I was using IAs.

Back
Top Bottom